Friday, August 24, 2012

Warehouse 13 Season 4, Episode 5: No Pain No Gain

Wow, I am getting behind in these posts. Sorry, guys! As usual, SPOILER ALERT: In these episode reviews I will be discussing what happens without being careful about what I say, so don't read on unless you have seen it or don't care about spoilers.

A lot of people are saying that Warehouse 13 is losing its magic, but I am still really enjoying it. There are mysteries developing that I am very curious about, and the characters are highly entertaining to watch, as usual. Artie is still trying to figure out how Claudia turns "evil," and the new problem has arisen of artifacts disappearing from the warehouse.

Pete "wishing" Myka pregnant was an amusing side plot (aside from the ethical issue of what happened to the baby after the artifact was bagged, but we won't go there). I was expecting Myka to be a lot more upset when she thought Pete had died. After all, they just had a very cute moment where he admitted he loved her! You could show a bit more concern, Myka.

What did you think about the unfolding events in this episode?

2 comments:

  1. It has lost a little bit of its charm for me. I'm still watching though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not the same as it used to be, that's for sure. I think season 2 was my favourite. And STILL no HG!

      Delete